Wednesday 29 March 2017

Garner Attention on Facebook






Grabbing people’s attention organically on Facebook is a top priority for my clients. They ask me ways they can do it themselves.

Here is what I’ve found that across different businesses works:

VIDEO

I know I’ve had many posts about video, you noticed them because… they were brought to you by video, so need I tell you you that video is the #1 way to reach your audience? I didn’t think so. If you struggle to start video marketing or are in a slump, join your peers in a very fun and safe environment to learn, share and critique in the Social Video Marketing: 101 group.

Images

Another area I’m sure you understand the attention-grabbing rationale. I know for many of my clients they struggle with finding the right image, knowing how to put a graphic together and how to size the image for each social channel they use. These are all important. There are many FREE sites like Canva that offer user-friendly solutions for your graphic marketing needs. You can even create things for offline use to match your online look. I highly recommend keeping your look consistent.

Quotes

Many of us enjoy reading quotes, we will even take the time to read them, comment and share. This is your goal, to engage. If you haven’t tried sharing quotes, give one that resonates with you a try and see how your audience responds.

Humor

If you have even stopped in your news feed to read something that was funny and laughed out loud, how did that make you feel? What did you do next? Maybe you sent the post on to your audience or a specific person you knew would love it. Maybe you commented on it or liked the post. Guess what, you engaged. So, think about doing this with your business page, offering up humorous posts and sharing posts you think others will enjoy.

Honestly, the list can go on, but I think it’s most important to be you, show your personality. If you are handling social media for a brand, show off the personality of the company.

 Article Source

What resonates with you? What have you posted to your social channels that has done well. Please share below.









No comments:

Post a Comment